Q. What is the return policy?
- Our vision at Bamboo is a risk free shopping. We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any return for instructions. We will handle each case personally to ensure your full satisfaction. We will also help you with any sizing questions or concerns about our product. Item must be returned within 30 days from the reception day. Returns are accepted if they are unworn, unwashed and in the original condition.
- Track your order in your Bamboo account
- International : 6 to 10 days
- Canadian delivery
- Standard without tracking : 2 to 9 days
- Express : 1 to 3 days with tracking
- USA Delivery
- Standard with tracking : 2 to 7 days
- Express : 1 to 3 days
Q. What is the Bamboo underwear memberships and how does it work?
- Receive every month a new pair of underwear at your door, enjoy the advantage of bamboo fiber and save up to 30%.
You can switch plans, skip a month, or cancel any time 1 day before the anniversary date. Manage your memberships in your account.
Q. What size is right for me ?
- Refer yourself to the size chart we provided. You’ll find it by clicking on the “view size guide” button in the product page. You need to click on the size chart display on product page. To measure your waist : Hold the end of the tape measure at your navel and circle it around your back to the front.
Q. How to wash your Bamboo’s ?
- Machine wash your bamboo’s, but set your washer to the delicate cycle and use cold water. You may also hand wash them. Refrain from using a dryer, hang them to air dry or lay them flat if you can. Use a washing machine and set it to the delicate cycle, cold water. You should never machine dry your bamboo’s, hang them or lay them flat to dry.
-overload the machine
-use bleach or chlorine