There are so many ways in which we can feel more confident about ourselves. Sometimes it's just a matter of changing our mindset, and other times it takes a little more effort to look good on the outside. These 11 tips will help you find your own personal confidence style and put your best foot forward!
- Write down all the things you like about yourself
- Take a deep breath and exhale slowly
- Smile at your reflection in the mirror
- Stand up straight with your shoulders back and head high
- Try on something that makes you feel good - even if it's just for five minutes
- Practice saying "I love myself" out loud ten times, or until it feels natural to say it without hesitating
- Wear clothes (and undies) that make you feel good about yourself
- Get enough sleep, eat healthy food, and drink lots of water
- Let go of negativity as much as possible (don't watch the news or read negative comments on social media)
- Create an inspirational playlist with songs that make you happy
- Do something nice for someone else
There are many ways to feel better about yourself, but we’ve highlighted 11 notable quick tips. Whether it’s a matter of changing your mindset or just physically feeling more confident by wearing comfortable underwear and taking care of yourself with daily habits like brushing teeth and moisturizing skin, there is an easy way for you to feel good on the outside (and inside).
Which one will you try?